Price And Quantity
- 700 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
Offered Acid Spray Shield has wide application in food processing, chemical, paper and pulp production units. Designed with glass cloth and PTFE fiber glass material, this product has unique chemical resistant attribute. Its maximum operating temperature is 260 degree C. Design of this Acid Spray Shield conforms to DIN/ASNI/JIS norms. Exceptional tensile strength, acid and alkali resistant capacity, chemical proof design and weather resistance feature are its key aspects. This product is non flammable and it can be handled without special knowledge or expertise.
Acid Spray Shields features:
- PTFE Fiber Glass Fabrics. Combines the properties of PTFE with the mechanical strength of glass cloth. It has a good chemical resistance.
- With SS304 Sheet in the middle for extra strength.
- Operating Temperature -190°C to 260°C.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Low coefficient of friction.
- Alkaline Resistant High Temperature Resistant Acid sprays protection.
- UV and weather Resistance.
- Do not require highly skilled manpower for fixing & removing.
- Easy to fix & remove.
- Resistance to most chemicals and solvents
- Non Flammable