Price And Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 800 INR/Piece
- 1/2 Inches
- PTFE coated
- PVC Flanges
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
PRANJAL Polymers is a big name which deals in the manufacturing of heavy duty PTFE Coated Flange Shield which is made up by using top grade materials such as stainless steel that makes it capable to resist large pressure. It is also provided with a medium density polymeric cover which is gives excellent protection against corrosive as well as non-corrosive materials. It is available in various different sizes as per the length and thicknesses. Buy from us this industrial grade PTFE Coated Flange Shield from us at a low price range.
With remarkable experience of the market, we are providing superb quality PTFE Coated Fiber Glass Flange Shields. Our products are specifically manufactured in accord to the worldwide norms in order to meet the exigent demands of the industry.
Polytetrafluoroethylene Coated Flange Shield Details:
- Being an alleged maker, we have employed top- graded raw materials during manufacturing of our goods. The matter offers fabulous confrontation against chemicals as well as against acids. In addition, it is simple to fix and provides long working life. Drawing on our complex manufacturing capability, we are able of meeting the bulk requirements of the customers.
- The desirous clients must send us questions in relation to the items. We are devoted to consider your necessities in predetermined time frame. As one of the leading PTFE Coated Fiber Glass Flange Shields manufacturer, dealer and exporter, we are circulating our items at cutthroat rates.
Features of PTFE Coated Flange Shield:
- PTFE Fiber Glass Fabrics unite the features of PTFE with the automatic strength of glass cloth. These have excellent chemical resistance.
- Working Temperature from 190°C to 260°C.
- Excellent resistance against corrosion.
- Less co-efficient of resistance.
- Alkaline Defiant High Temperature Defiant Acid sprays
- Resistant against UV and weather.
- Do not necessitate extremely skilled workers for fitting & detaching.
- Convenient to fix & confiscate.
- Resistant against most of the chemicals and solvents
- Non Flammable
Building Industry Machinery
190 °C to 260 °C