Price And Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 800 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
There is a variety of equipment whose joints are under the stress of wearing out due to pressure, so to handle the effects of such an incident, we bring forth Ptfe Coated Fibreglass Flange Shields. These are shields to joints like elbows and flanges. Serving as protectors, these are manufactured using PTFE/PVC and finds use mostly in petrochemical industry. The mid part of these guards is transparent whereas the upper and lower part is brown in color. Bellow Guards have been stitched perfectly so that they do not wear out. These guards work well in 15 to 70 degree Celsius of temperature.
Key Points of PTFE Coated Fibreglass Flange Shield:
- Good quality material makes it resistance to chemical
- These guards are applicable to many chemicals like nitric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid
- These provide long term and effective protection
- Leak proof, well-stitched and easy to install.
PTFE Coated Fibreglass Flange Shield Specification:
- PTFE Fiber Glass Fabrics. Combines the properties of PTFE with mechanical strength of glass cloth. It has a good chemical resistance.
- Operating Temperature -190°C to 260°C
- Good chemical resistance.
- Low coefficient of friction.
- Alkaline Resistant High Temperature Resistant Acid spraysprotection.
- UV and weather Resistance.
- Do not require highly skilled manpower for fixing & removing.
- Easy to fix & remove.
- Resistance to most chemicals and solvents
- Non Flammable